During the first briefing we go through the info with the client:
- What needs to be done? (pages,..)
- What does the client expect? (examples, style..)
- What is the target audience? (stakeholders, general public, children,..)
- What aims the client to reach with the infographics?
- When does the client expect the first draft?
Please send clearly structured documents so it is clear what needs to be done. Add titles, subtitles and lay emphasis on imports words, sentences by changing the colour,..
After the first briefing we’ll send our official offer based on the information we received.
In the second step we think about the concept and we write the script (if not done yet).
- What is the most important part of the information?
- What is the story/flow?
- Can we combine parts of the information?
- How can visuals contribute to a better understanding?
- What kind of motion will we apply to the script so it is attractive?
After the client agrees to the script we go into the third step: designing the first draft of the storyboard.
- What information will we address to which scene?
- What movement will happen between the different scenes?
- What colour scheme will we apply to the storyboard?
When the client agrees to the storyboard, we design one shot before we do full storyboard.
In the fifth step we animate the storyboard and make the transitions between the different parts of the animation fluently.
What music do we need to support the different scenes?
After several reviews we deliver the different requested formats and give tips on how to distribute the infomotion.